My Commitment to you
If re-elected, I will continue to work with my council colleagues to provide the best services and programs for our residents and businesses. As an experienced Councillor I will advocate for:
- The Amalgamation of our three North Shore communities.
- A fair funding formula for our residents to cover the costs of the sewage treatment plant.
- A second "addictions" recovery house.
- Community oversight of police operations.
- Tax control through community engagement
- An independent external, management audit of Metro & Translink.
- Direct community control of the Metro Board by November, 2018.
- An expanded transit service across the North Shore.
- Mixed housing options to keep our community alive and vibrant for generations to come.
I fully endorse Doug MacKay-Dunn for re-election to District Council, as I have seen first hand how quickly and appropriately he responds to community issues no matter where they arise. He is a team player who is prudent with our tax dollars.
Lorraine HarveyChair S.C.A
I can testify to the fact that Doug has more than proven himself to the residents of North Vancouver through his commitment and support for all of us. He has my full endorsement!
Del Kristalovichpast Chair of the Seymour Community Association and Parkgate Community Services Society Board Member.
We just can’t say enough great things about Doug; he was there for us when we needed him the most. He has my full endorsement!
Steve LoweUpper Lonsdale resident and businesss owner
I appreciate his straight talk, and lack of fear in calling a spade a spade. That’s rare in today’s politics. He has my full endorsement!